- Posted by dan on March 4, 2013
Following on from my quick overview of the SOLID principles I thought I'd put together a quick overview video for the Single Responsibility Principle SRP. For a much more detailed and frankly much more entertaining talk on SRP checkout out Uncle Bob's CleanCoders website.
Of all the SOLID principles SRP is probably the most important, it's the one that's probably had the greatest impact on the way I write code. It can lead to class explosion in a project but is that necessarily a bad thing?
- SRP - Single Responsibility Principle
- OCP - Open Closed Principle
- LSP - Liskov Substitution Principle
- ISP - Interface Segreation Principle
- DIP - Dependency Inversion Principle